Integrate Jira Align with the rest of your Software Delivery Value Stream
Tasktop’s latest product release from its Value Stream Management platform—Tasktop Hub 20.3—was released this week, making end-to-end enterprise toolchain integration even easier and impactful. You can now tightly integrate Jira Align with the rest of your software delivery value stream to improve the speed, velocity and quality of your deliveries. Alongside a host of new UX features, the latest release further enables large-scale organizations to continuously accelerate the flow of work from ideation to operation in just a few clicks.
Introducing Tasktop’s Jira Align Connector
Jira Align is an Enterprise Agile Planning platform, increasingly popular in large enterprises. Ideas that start in Jira Align are executed in work management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps, and Rally; tested in tools like Tosca, qTest, Micro Focus ALM and SmartBear; and supported in ITSM tools like ServiceNow, Jira Service Desk and BMC Remedy.
Now you can extend the benefits of Tasktop Hub’s reliability, sophistication and scalability to the world of Jira Align, tightly integrating it with the rest of the value stream and over 60 tools.
Practitioners that work in Jira Align or rely on data from Jira Align will appreciate these Tasktop Hub features:
- Reliable and seamless bi-directional synchronization, eliminating friction and delays
- Elegantly merge several acceptance criteria from Jira Align into a single, rich text format field in a targeted tool, like Jira or qTest
- Route feature work to the right team in the right tool based on its program or any other feature fields, and use filters to determine what’s eligible to flow
- Automate artifact creation in Jira Align (Themes, Capabilities, Epics, etc.) based on activities in other tools like Salesforce, SharePoint, and ServiceNow
- Embed back-references (links) to twinned Jira Align artifacts to automate traceability and facilitate communication with colleagues
- Easily resolve synchronization errors with robust monitoring, troubleshooting and retry mechanisms
Watch this demo video to see an example of how Tasktop Hub can integrate Jira Align with Salesforce, Jira, Rally, and Tosca to create end-to-end flow from the original business idea until its release.
Jira Align is also supported by Tasktop Viz, where enterprises get insight into the flow of business value, starting from strategic planning in Jira Align and all through the implementation by individual value streams working in other tools.
Tasktop Viz finds bottlenecks in end-to-end flow, answering the question: How fast can the business’s ideas become reality? Where is work slowing down? What is the business case for investments that can shorten time-to-market and increase velocity? Learn more about Tasktop Viz
User Experience Goodies
We’re committed to making Tasktop Hub’s UI a joy for our admins. This version has lots of cool features to help you be even more effective.
First, for easier navigation and less scrolling, we’ve consolidated all Settings onto a single page, now separated by tabs.
There’s a new icon decorating the Field Mapping and Field Flow screens for pairs that utilize an extension. Roll your mouse over the icon to see more details.
The State Transition screen now has a list view to ease its administration when you have lots of transitions.
To distribute filtered lists of errors to specific stakeholders, you can now export activity data to a CSV file that will include Errors, Issues, Past Activity, and Background Jobs.
- For VersionOne users, you’ll be happy to learn that newly created child projects are automatically synced to target repositories based on their parent project’s routing
- Our Salesforce connector now supports a new field: Record Type
- For users of Sparx Pro Cloud Server, the Class artifact type and Stereotype field are now supported
The Easiest, Most Sophisticated Toolchain Integration
Check out all our tool integrations (over 60 and counting), Request a highly personalized demo and/or have your value stream architecture mapped by one of our Value Stream Architects to see how Tasktop can help you accelerate business value delivery across your software product portfolio.